Submit a Nomination for the NCCI Maury Cotter Leaders of Change Recognition Program
Do you know an outstanding leader of change?
NCCI welcomes submissions for nominations for 2018 Maury Cotter Leaders of Change
The Network for Change and Continuous Innovation (NCCI) is pleased to announce that nominations are open to recognize “Leaders of Change” at higher education institutions. This program identifies leaders of change throughout higher education, recognizes them for their accomplishments, and links them with their peers to further leverage the impact of their good work.
Nominations will be accepted through January 7, 2018 for recognition at the 2018 Annual Conference, July 19-21, 2018, in Long Beach, California. Nominate a Leader of Change.
Each of our institutions of higher education has leaders of change, but given the diversity of roles that these leaders play in our institutions, they often go unrecognized. “Maury Cotter Leaders of Change” identifies and celebrates these exceptional individuals whose efforts have resulted in significant impact in their institutions and beyond.
In 2017, the program was named for NCCI founding member Maury Cotter, Director Emeritus of the Office of Quality Improvement at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, in recognition of her significant contributions to NCCI and the higher education profession.
Who is a “leader of change?”
A Leader of Change is an individual who has played a key role in advancing major change in higher education, in academic and/or administrative areas. Candidates for this award are individuals who:
- Lead impactful change efforts within their institution, and perhaps their communities;
- Work collaboratively with, through, and for others to create change.
- Innovate and foster innovation within their campus
- Engage colleagues collaboratively with their work and ideas
- Show a measurable impact on the unit, department, or institution through the individual’s change agency
- Achieve recognition within the institution for the individual’s efforts, which have been integrated across the unit or the institution.
How does the LOC program benefit the recipients and their institutions?
Those recognized will have opportunities to:
- Be recognized through NCCI events and venues, including at the 2018 NCCI Annual Conference and in NCCI’s website, social media, and news releases
- Join a list of outstanding colleagues from around the world who are leading change
- In addition, those recognized as Maury Cotter Leaders of Change will receive a plaque presented at the annual conference
Nominate a Leader of Change
Nominations can be made through a simple online form on NCCI’s website at: www.ncci-cu.org.
No self-nominations will be accepted. Nominations are due by midnight January 7, 2018. Awardees will be notified by February 16, 2018. A panel of NCCI leaders will make the final selections for this award.
Information on past award winners can be found on our website!