NCCI Annual Conference
Join us in Atlanta on July 8-10 for the 2020 Annual Conference!
The Hub for Higher Ed Leaders of Change and Innovation
Agility. Transformation. Leadership.
The Conference Committee is planning exciting changes and traditional favorites, including lightning sessions, inspiring keynotes, tours of Georgia Tech, a masterclass workshop, and tons of networking, information gathering, education, and fun with higher education change leaders from around the world.
Update on the Annual Conference (March 16, 2020)
As you are aware, the situation with COVID-19 has been fluid, with significant developments hourly. We are currently evaluating a number of scenarios and contingencies for the 2020 NCCI Annual Conference in Atlanta, July 8–10. At this moment, we are holding off on opening registration for the Annual Conference until we can provide further guidance. We remain optimistic and hopeful that we will convene for the conference as planned. We are currently working to gather as much information as possible over the coming weeks to make an informed decision about the Annual Conference, which helps to ensure our support of your work on campus, your professional development, and the financial viability of the association. We intend to have a clear direction of our plans by the end of April. We ask for your patience as these plans are determined and will keep you updated as decisions are made.
We thank you for your continued support of your campus, the profession, and the association. The work you are being asked to do on campus may be new and challenging. As leaders of change and innovation, this is an opportunity for you, the NCCI membership, to positively impact campus and provide leadership as we move through uncharted circumstances.
- Emerging Trends and Innovation
- Collaboration and Partnerships Across the Institution
- Tricks of the Trade: Emerging Practices, Methods, Tools, and Technology
- Evolving Processes and the Agile Organization
- Empowering Change Management Success
The deadline to submit a session proposal was December 18, 2019. Individuals who submitted a proposal will be notified of its status by March 6, 2020. If you submitted a proposal and would like to review the details, please visit the submission site.
Speakers receive the NCCI member early bird conference registration rate.
Responsibilities of presenting include the following:
- All speakers listed in the proposal are confirmed to be available for the presentation on conference dates, respectively July 8 for pre-conferences or July 9 & 10 for sessions
- Selected speakers are responsible for all expenses incurred in conjunction with the NCCI 2020 Annual Conference including registration, housing, and travel
- All speakers will complete conference registration by the early registration deadline
- Speakers will provide their presentation for posting to the NCCI website by June 12, 2020
- Speakers will complete a Session Speaker Agreement form and return it to NCCI headquarters with the requested information by the date indicated, so that we can do our best to meet any unique equipment, scheduling, or special setup needs
Proposal and other related questions are welcomed by Allison Lara at email@example.com or 833.469.6224.
The conference will be located at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. More information about a hotel block will be available soon.