NCCI Annual Conference
NCCI 2021 Annual Conference
July 21-22 | Virtual
The virtual 2021 Annual Conference will feature keynotes, general sessions, and concurrent sessions designed to educate attendees. The conference provides opportunities for the NCCI community to share insights and solutions regarding change management, process improvement, strategic planning, Lean, project management, and innovation in higher education. NCCI is committed to providing quality content and networking opportunities through this virtual experience, allowing you to access the education and connections you need from where you are.
Registration includes conference access to educational sessions, keynotes, networking and roundtables, and recordings of sessions.
|Through July 9||July 10 – July 19|
|Through June 23||June 24 – July 19|
*Institutional (Unlimited) Registration Details:
The institutional unlimited registration option is only available to NCCI member institutions.
One individual must first complete the institutional unlimited registration before adding any other individuals to your institutional registration to avoid each individual being charged with a registration fee.
After securing the institutional registration, each person who plans to attend should register to ensure they receive access to the conference.
- If you already have a NCCI website login and are affiliated with your institution, you can simply proceed to register at the $0 rate.
- If you do not currently have a NCCI website login, you will need to create one to affiliate yourself with your institution:
- Go to “My Account” (upper right corner of the website)
- Select “Get Started” under “New Member? Forgot Your Password?”
- This will then prompt the account creation process.
- There will be a place to enter an Affiliated Account during this process; add your institution name.
- Once the account is created, you can proceed to register at the $0 rate.
If your institution already has an unlimited registration and you aren’t seeing the appropriate $0 registration option, please contact email@example.com to update your account prior to submitting your registration.
Have questions or need assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-469-6224.
Schedule & Sessions
The NCCI Conference will feature two keynotes and 40 educational sessions from experts in the profession. A full list of sessions can be found here.
|Wednesday, July 21|
|11 a.m.–12:30 p.m.||Opening Remarks & Keynote|
|12:45–1:45 p.m.||Educational Session Block 1|
|2–3 p.m.||Educational Session Block 2|
|3–3:30 p.m.||Networking & Meet the Sponsors|
|3:30–4:30 p.m.||Educational Session Block 3|
|4:30–5:30 p.m.||Networking & Roundtables|
|Thursday, July 22|
|11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||Business Meeting & Keynote|
|12:45–1:45 p.m.||Educational Session Block 4|
|1:45–2:30 p.m.||Networking & Meet the Sponsors|
|2:30–3:30 p.m.||Educational Session Block 5|
|3:45–4:45 p.m.||Educational Session Block 6|
|4:45–5:15 p.m.||Closing Remarks|
|5:15 – 6:15 p.m.||Happy Hour & Networking|