Higher Education Leadership Forum 2018
September 12 – 14, 2018
The University of Sheffield, UK
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
Deadline Extended! Submit your proposal through January 31, 2018!
Known across the world as ‘the steel city’, Sheffield is the birthplace of stainless steel and now at the cutting edge of an advanced manufacturing revolution through the University of Sheffield’s collaboration with global companies such as Boeing and McLaren.
In keeping with the heritage of Sheffield, our theme for HELF 18 is ‘Forge the Future’.
Confirmed speakers to date are: Peter Cheese, Alison Johns, Simon Fanshawe, Professor Sir Keith Burnett, Professor Shearer West, Professor Jonathan Gosling.
We are looking for academics and practitioners who are keen to support their global colleagues in their effort to “Forge the Future” of leadership development in higher education and further their learning by submitting a session proposal. Session topics consistent with this year’s theme may include:
- Leading trends on leadership development in higher education
- Impact of leadership development at your institution
- Methods for incorporating leading practices
- Current research and/or theories of interest to leadership development in HE
- Renewal of existing leadership development provision
- Collaborative efforts in the field of leadership development in HE
- Leadership development as a means of addressing institution-level challenge
For full details on submission guidelines, click here.