Benefits of Membership
Join NCCI to:
- Connect with other higher education institution leaders driving change and innovation.
- Learn best practices in continuous improvement, change management, innovation, leadership development, organizational development and strategic planning.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of leaders of change in higher education.
NCCI welcomes all higher education institutions as members, as well as non-profit associations that support higher education.
Here are just a few of the benefits of membership:
- Grow as a professional by connecting with other change leaders in higher education.
- Attend workshops and national conferences at a discounted rate.
- Access free webinars to learn more about managing change, driving innovation, improving processes and much more.
- Participate in one or more of our dynamic Communities of Practice.
- Access web content exclusive to member organizations.
- Receive our e-newsletter to stay up to date on trends and changes in higher education.
- Demonstrate your institution’s commitment to change and innovation.
- Share best practices and resources with other NCCI members.
Listen to past president Catherine Lilly from University of Michigan describe NCCI as a community of change leaders.
How NCCI Membership Works
Membership is institutionally based. Once your institution joins NCCI, all faculty and staff are eligible to access all NCCI resources.
Institutions administratively controlled by a system or district organization and which meet the above cited eligibility criteria for institutional membership must maintain separate institutional memberships. Institutions meeting the eligibility criteria may not be included in a system or district membership. System offices need to maintain separate institutional memberships. System Offices with no student enrollments should obtain an institutional membership by paying the minimum institutional membership fee.
Not sure if your institution is a member? Click here to find out.
If you are responsible for membership coordination at your institute, there is no additional charge to add faculty or staff to the membership roster. Here’s how.
NCCI welcomes institutional members of all sizes. We offer a sliding dues scale based on student enrollment.
|Category||Student Population*||Annual Dues|
|A||1 – 2,999||$750|
|B||3,000 – 5,999||$1,000|
|C||6,000 – 11,999||$1,250|
|E – Organizations||Not Applicable||$1,500|
NCCI Dues are due in September of each year.
* Enrollments will be verified on the “College Navigator” website, sponsored by the U.S. Dept. of Education, National Center for Education Statistics, Institute for Education Sciences.