NCCI is thrilled to offer seven Pre-Conference workshops as part of our Annual Conference in Minneapolis this July:
- Coaching Leadership: A Necessary Skill for Moving Agendas in Higher Education Institutions. Presenters: Yael Bacharach, Training Director, Bacharach Leadership Group; Kathryn Burkgren Ph.D., Senior Director, Organizational and Work Force Development, Cornell University; Chris Halladay, Associate Vice President for Human Resources Training and Higher Education Consultant, Lehigh University.
- Harness the Power of Your Change-Enabling Systems. Presenters: Lisa Terry, Director, Organizational Excellence, University of California-Davis; Kathleen Scott, Director of Organizational Excellence and Administrative Operations, California State University-Fresno; Bridget Wikidal, Director of the Project/Change Management Office, California State University-Long Beach; and Scott McAllister, Vice President, Prosci.
- Inclusive Excellence: Exploring the Interconnections Between Multiple Identities at the Personal, Group and Organizational Levels. Presenters: Jennifer Fonseca, Organizational Development Consultant and Kathryn Burkgren Ph.D., Senior Director, Organizational and Work Force Development, Cornell University.
- Lean Six Sigma Applied in Higher Ed: Interactive Yellow Belt Course. Presenters: Allorah Wyman Pradenas, Strategic Initiatives Principal Analyst and Ashley Gambhir, Senior Director of Operational Innovation; University of California, San Diego.
- Sustaining Continuous Improvement through Experiential Learning and Reflective Practice. Presenters: Phillip Mansfield, Quality Management Partner, Office of Quality Initiatives; Nancy Arnold, Senior Quality Advisor, Office of Quality Initiatives; Samah Sabra, Professional Development Officer; Office of Quality Initiatives, Carleton University.
- The People Side of Innovation—Leveraging Strengths for Successful Change. Presenter: Duane Wilson, Program Director, University of Notre Dame.
- University of Minnesota Campus Visit and Program.
- Project & Change Management Collaborators: A University of Minnesota Community of Practice Success Story. Presenter: Christopher S. Bucksa, MS, PMP, CSM, Senior Project Manager, University of Minnesota.
- Digital Badges. Presenter: Heather Dorr, M.Ed., Associate Program Director for eLearning and Conferences, College of Continuing Education, University of Minnesota
- Participatory Leadership: Leader as Host and Convener. Jen Mein, Innovation Manager for the Future Services Institute, University of Minnesota’s Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
All programs will take place on Thursday, July 27 at the Minneapolis Hilton except for the off-site program at the University of Minnesota.